Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentines Day


We had a fun Valentine's Day today which included the usual door heart attacks (which I forgot to get pictures of) a party and our traditional KFC meal. Everyone got their usual heart balloon at breakfast.


I had intended for everyone to write things that they loved about each other during the month, but I never got around to it. There's always next year.


Everyone got a little bag with some candy and a love note
listing all the things we love about them.


I even got on Pinterest this year and knocked out some homemade Valentine's. I haven't done that in a long time and it was fun to spend time doing something different and creative.


Thomas spent breakfast writing on his Valentines.


Olivia ready to go


After school the kids each got to pick a couple of friends to bring home for a small valentines party. They enjoyed some time hanging out, played party games, and enjoyed some ice cream sundaes.




Spense is always good at leading the party games


The minute to win it oreo game




The swedish fish throwing game



We ended with a building game


The big boys had a bit of an advantage

Spenser and I decided to go out for dinner yesterday when the crowds would be a little less crazy. It doesn't matter when day we celebrate our love!

No comments: