Since we enjoyed zoolights at the Tacoma Zoo so much last year, we decided that we would go back again. It was a little chilly and being Washington there was of course a damp mist in the air, but we have all got used to that now. After spending some time in the aquarium and conning dad into buying light up swords we decided that we had had enough fun and heard enough people say how we have our hands full with three little ones (I try to think of it as a compliment since we must look so young, not that we look like we have no idea what we're doing!) See you again next year!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Zoolights!
Since we enjoyed zoolights at the Tacoma Zoo so much last year, we decided that we would go back again. It was a little chilly and being Washington there was of course a damp mist in the air, but we have all got used to that now. After spending some time in the aquarium and conning dad into buying light up swords we decided that we had had enough fun and heard enough people say how we have our hands full with three little ones (I try to think of it as a compliment since we must look so young, not that we look like we have no idea what we're doing!) See you again next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello Cammack Family!
We do not know eachother,but I randomly decided to view a couple blog pages after our blog and came across your blog. I looked at your family photo and thought, "This family looks LDS." I don't know why... But I think I'm right! The BYU hat gives it away! :) Anyway- I just wanted to say hello. Your kids are adorable and congrats on you recent addition. Take Care, Kayla Bohrer
Post a Comment