Spenser made out like a bandit this year with a Wii that I had to search high and low for, a new car stereo, and a backpack for all the camping trips he believes that he's going to take with Thomas this year. Everyone apparently believes that I need help in the kitchen and so I got new knives, a breakfast making center, and new pots and pans. I do have to admit that I did have very crappy knives and these new ones have provided a whole new cutting experience!
After opening gifts and cleaning up the mess (well, Nadia cleaned up the mess while Thomas and Spenser played on the wii for most of the day) it was back to work cooking dinner. Nadia got to cook dinner while Spenser and Thomas enjoyed some time outside in what ended up being a white Christmas day.
After the food was eaten and we enjoyed yet another showing of Frosty the Snowman and The Polar Express we couldn't take the excitement anymore and had to head off to bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment