Friday, November 5, 2010

Tradition


Some traditions are never allowed to die. Bonfire night is one of them. We save sparklers from July 4th every year, and then go out back and get crazy! There is smoke everywhere. Every year Spense talks about how he can't wait until we have property so that we can go out back and have a bonfire too. I'm sure that the neighbors wonder what we're up too, but I love bonfire night. Olivia hated it as usual. She stayed inside and freaked out every time she saw Zach with a sparkler in his hand.


A sparkler pose


The caramel apples were good


Here's the part that Olivia enjoys!

2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I love your traditions. Every time I read your blog, I am want to make more traditions for our family.

England Family said...

We did our best too. I just wish could do a proper bonfire with fireworks, but the saved sparklers from 4th July always manage to do their best for us!!!! I always worry that people must think we are crazy. If they asked and we told them what we were doing they'd think we were even more crazy!!!!!