Saturday, March 17, 2012

St Patrick's Day



I sometimes feel like I've done myself a huge disservice when it comes to family traditions. I like to do a little something for special events, but now they always expect it! Olivia is probably the worst. Last night she asked if the leprechauns would be coming to leave gold. I guess they had to!


With the treasure


I was just going to make green pancakes for breakfast, but of course Spenser had to show me up!


Shamrock pancakes on the grill

It was then off to Thomas' first game of the season. It was pretty cold and windy so we took the sportsbrella. It worked a treat.


Sadly, I was so engrossed in the game that this was the only picture I took! Thomas did well, but is going to have to learn to be a little more aggressive again. Thankfully, they tied the season opener.


Sam was happy to be out and about.

No comments: