Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve

New Years Eve involved what has become the traditional New Years Eve bowling. As has happened a few times I didn't get to participate in said event. We decided to take our sick little Sam in the hope that he would be OK. He wasn't. He wanted to run around everywhere and was upset when he didn't get to do what he wanted. We had already had Liam, Seth, and then Hayley fall down on the alley after Liam ran off, Seth followed and Hayley tried to rescue. I didn't want to have any further embarrassment! I came home and prepared our brownie sundaes.


Ready for the eating


 I brought out the party hats. Liam clearly wasn't a big fan!


Sam thought that they were pretty cool though


A cute couple who were spending a few days with us


Three cute boys who belong to me


Olivia knows how to load those sundaes up with the candy




There was of course 'Just Dancing' while we waited for midnight


Josh and Hayley spent a good deal of time being anti social!


Happy New Year!






Hayley thought that the fireworks were pretty cool. There was a lot of 'woo hooing' going on. Sadly, we had gone to town with the sparklers on Bonfire Night so we didn't have any left for celebrating the New Year.


Cheers!


Welcome 2014!

No comments: