Sunday birthdays are always a little bit tricky with church and all so we did most of our celebrating yesterday. Olivia's birthday desires were pretty low key this year. She just wanted to have puffed french toast for breakfast, lunch at Panera, a red velvet birthday cake and to go and play at the park. I think that having her cousins here was good enough for her.
Lunch at Panera. Check
Playing at the park. Check.
Puffed french toast. Check.
The trains followed Seth wherever he went
Birthday skyping with grandma and grandpa
She only asked for one thing other than money for her birthday...
... a Studio C T shirt!
After an afternoon at church we enjoyed dinner followed by cake.
She's always hated fire
Liam waited patiently
Red velvet cake. Check.
It's hard to believe that Olivia is 9. We are so glad that she is our little girl. She is a smart and capable little girl who has high standards for herself. She was worried the other week about talking a test. I told her that it was OK if she didn't get everything right since she is only in 3rd Grade. "But mom," came her reply. "I might not get into BYU!" This little girl wants nothing more than to be able to go to BYU and then on to Ohio State to become a doctor. I sure am glad that she is aiming for the stars!

No comments:
Post a Comment