Sunday, May 11, 2014

Another year


The week leading up to my birthday was pretty gnarly. Thomas got hit in the head at try outs only a week after his first concussion. This meant another trip to the doctors, picking him up from school with a bad headache, organizing for his to take his MSP's at a different time, and dealing with emotions caused by said concussion. Zach also managed to get croup and spent 4 days at home and Sam was still recovering from his stint with croup.

I did get to go out to lunch with Spenser and Sam on my actual birthday and then we spent the night at home because Zach had soccer practice. On Saturday we finally got to eat cake after attending a couple of soccer games. Birthday's are oh so fun!


I love that Spenser always likes to give me
a subtle reminder of how old I am becoming


Sam thought the ice cream cake was pretty awesome

No comments: