The season of Kindergarten field trips began with some time at the cider mill today. I was lucky to have a friend volunteer last minute to watch Zach so I could go along. I am glad that I didn't have to miss out on all those cider samples. Olivia didn't want to ride with me on the bus. She had to sit with Ethan and Nicolas. Already she's choosing the boys over me!
Olivia surrounded by boys. Since that's who she's used to playing with at home that's
what she's most comfortable with at school too. She promises me that she isn't in love with
Ethan (the boy to the right of her) they just like playing Star Wars together!
Waiting for the cider presentation
Putting an apple in the grinder
We then got to feed the animals
The kids also had fun making it through the maze
A class photo
Olivia did decide that she wanted to sit with me for the bus ride home. I think that might only have been because she was tired and wanted somewhere to rest her head and have them stroke her hair.


No comments:
Post a Comment