Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Sunday



Today wasn't one of our best conference listening experiences. In fact it was so bad that we decided that maybe next year we will get dressed up and go to the chapel because at least they will be quiet there. The kids did seem to enjoy the conference booklets that I printed out for them though. I have decided however, that they don't necessarily allow you to listen to conference any better since the kids are constantly asking for help in getting things filled out. At least they came away knowing the faces and names of all of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles!


Before dinner we decided to go for a walk down to the Falls which has become a little bit of a tradition of ours. We looked at the fish and walked the loop. 


Thomas enjoyed climbing a few trees


Thomas trying hard to spot the salmon. We didn't
see a whole lot of them trying to climb the ladder.


A beautiful man in a beautiful place!




As we walked up the hill the kids started up a little game. They would run up the hill and then grab and hug one another. It was fun to watch. I am grateful that they love one another. I hope that they always will be there for one another. 


Dad got in on the action too.


Hand in hand


Having a big brother can be very useful

No comments: