Today Thomas received the Friendship award at school. I was so glad when I found out that he was getting another award since I missed the assembly last year. I had neglected to check the mailbox for a few days and so didn't get the invitation until it was too late, and he was quite sad about that mistake.
His award read:
Thomas is a wonderful friend both inside and outside the classroom. Not only does he display kind actions to those around him, but he also speaks very kind words!
I wish that we could hear some of those kind words at home too!
Here he is during the assembly
Some of the other award winners
The ceremony was pretty long and zach got pretty fed up but we made it
and were glad that we got to celebrate Thomas and the good kid that he is.


No comments:
Post a Comment