The leprechauns left a little trail today
They left us some gold (coins)
We had green waffles and milk for breakfast
The candy made us happy
I felt terrible all day long. I spent most of the day lying in bed shivering, watching TV with Zach. Luckily, the kids were really good and helped me out. I did manage to drag myself out of bed to cook some corned beef and cabbage for Spenser, and I also made some cupcakes for the kids.
Our rainbow cupcakes
Olivia appreciated my efforts!
Here's the leprechaun trap that Olivia made for school.
Sadly, we didn't manage to catch those crafty guys.




4 comments:
I am amazed at what you did while feeling bad! Corned beef, cabbage and darling cupcakes! I don't know if I could have managed all that while feeling healthy! Way to go, mom. I hope you are feeling better now. :)
Gabby found her leprachaun catcher that she made in kindergarten & put it out that morning. Unfortunately we didn't catch any either. Maybe next year. Glad you had a good St. Patrick's Day even though you weren't feeling well. It was so good to see you tonight!
I can't believe you accomplished all that while sick! Those cupcakes are amazing! What a clever mom you are.
You are such a better mom than me. I totally would not have done any of that if I was sick! That said, I wish to be more like you and do more fun stuff on the holidays. I love the cupcakes and the green waffles, etc. We really didn't celebrate St. Patrick's at all except wearing green. Wait, Jesikah and I did make a cool green cake for the Blue and Gold banquet, but that was the extent of it. :)
Post a Comment