We heard that a certain superhero was appearing at a park not too far from our house and so we thought that we would rush Thomas out to meet him. Needless to say a very happy boy came home with us!
Thanks for inviting us to check out your blog. We sure miss you guys. I think of you all the time, especially since our Thomas is into all the superhero stuff. I always thought it was so fun that your Thomas always brought his Buzz and Woody over and then it was onto Spiderman. Well, I think we are on our way to many years of superhero parties. This year it was Buzz and he is already talking about a Spiderman birthday for next year. I might be calling you for ideas. You guys look great! I hope all is well. Love Shannon
1 comment:
Thanks for inviting us to check out your blog. We sure miss you guys. I think of you all the time, especially since our Thomas is into all the superhero stuff. I always thought it was so fun that your Thomas always brought his Buzz and Woody over and then it was onto Spiderman. Well, I think we are on our way to many years of superhero parties. This year it was Buzz and he is already talking about a Spiderman birthday for next year. I might be calling you for ideas. You guys look great! I hope all is well.
Love
Shannon
Post a Comment