Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Halloween
Well, this Halloween season finally came to a close with trick or treating around the neighborhood. I was pleased to get the kids dressed just one last time and then sent them off with Spenser while I stayed at home and took care of the trick or treaters that darkened our door. Olivia ran to every door proclaiming that she was Ariel and showing all who cared her "pretty shoes" As they made their final approach to the house I heard an all too familiar cry and was greeted by a little girl with plenty of tears and a scraped arm who just barely had managed to make it home unscathed. Oh, how we love Halloween!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad that you sent me a link to your blog! It is so great to see your adorable kids and how big they have gotten, I can't believe it. You guys look like you are doing so well. We miss you, and it is so great to see what you guys are up to. I can't believe Thomas is in kindergarten-it seems like only yesterday I had him in preschool. So great to hear from you!!
Tell the kids I love the costumes! It looks like you had a ton of fun.
Nadia- I just found your blog...your family is so cute...where are you guys living? We are a blast from your past OH-IO...Cory and Heather Ellis. We are now in Colorado. Shoot me an e-mail and I will send you an invite to our blog! heatellis@gmail.com
Post a Comment