Now that we have church from 9-12 pm instead of 2-5pm we have been desperate to make up for all those Sundays that we just seemed to sit around waiting and since the rain had actually stopped we decided to walk around Capitol Lake. I am also desperate to have any chance I can to get out and exercise so that I can shed some of this baby fat that I'm sadly hanging on to.
As we drove down to the lake it was clear to see that everyone else had the same idea. It was like everyone and his dog had turned out to celebrate the clear skies and lack of moisture. Up here in the winter you have to take advantage of these two things whenever you can or it is very easy to go insane.
We enjoyed a fun walk together around the lake, although it was a little frustrating at times with how long it took us, and Olivia enjoyed her favorite past time - throwing stones.

No comments:
Post a Comment