Thursday, January 17, 2008

There will be pictures of Zach

In an attempt not to be that mother who fails to take pictures of the children lower down the pecking order I have been trying this week to take a few snapshots of the little guy. He has really started to give us some great little smiles.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia, Well I have started a blog, Beth really wanted us to do one and I have ended up doing it! It's a great way of keeping in touch and seeing how everyone is doing. I have added you to ours hope you don't mind ours is www.3presburyslivingatbbfh.blogspot.com. It's great to see the photos of you all especially little Zach, I can see your Dad in him! You will see from my blog that our two grandson's are gorgeous but then i am biased! Any way take Care Love Lesley-Ann

Hayley said...

He is changing already! I think he actually more like a Rasmussen than a Cammack. I thought another Spenser for sure at first but not so much now!

Dustin said...

I really need to meet that kid. He's super cute.

Shannon Sundberg said...

You have such a beautiful family. It looks like you are doing so many fun things together! We hope you had a great holiday and that this new year is full of fun adventures. We miss you and your cute kids! Love The Sundbergs