


So I finally broke down and took the kids to get new photos taken, since the last one of Thomas and Olivia was about 2 years ago. I was hoping that since Olivia had met the photographer the day before she might be a little more receptive, but that was not to be the case! Luckily Spense was able to be there to help since one of us had to assist with Zach while the other had to tackle the girl. After about 5 minutes Spense just looked at me in despair, but we tried to be patient and we were able to get a couple of decent shots and put the studio behind at least 30 minutes! It may well be another 2 years before we get anymore so enjoy these while you can.

1 comment:
Adorable! They turned out really well. I think the best you've had done. Looking forward to having some =) xxx
Post a Comment