Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Let the Cake Eating Begin


Today was Hayley's birthday, and in celebration of this wonderful event my trusty helper Olivia helped me to make a cake. The decorating wasn't all that hot, but Olivia thought that the little stars looked wonderful, and we had a great time working together. We hope that you had a wonderful birthday Hayley. I won't make a list of all the things that I love about you like I've seen on some other blogs to save embarrassing you, but we just want you to know that we are so glad that we got to celebrate it with you.

2 comments:

Callin and Tricia said...

Hey Nadia, I know it was so long ago that you found our blog but it was so good to hear from you and see your cute little family. It is so fun to be able to keep in touch with everyone. I hope you guys are all doing well. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

Hayley said...

Thank you for the most beautiful cake! I'll have to wait many years to get one as good! xx