Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lost memories

As we packed everything up to leave this morning we realized that we couldn't find the video camera anywhere. Spenser was positive that he had given it to someone while he took the kids to see Santa at the Festhalle. No one remembered seeing it at all and so we drove down there on our way out to check. Nothing had been turned in and so I knew that it was gone forever. Not being the type of person to let things go easily I spent the rest of the day complaining about it. It made me sad to know that some of those memories were gone. Luckily everything else had been backed up pretty recently so the only thing gone was the trip. I just hoped that whoeveer took it felt bad when they saw what was already one the tape - probably not!

No comments: