This year was the first year since Spense and I have been married that I have been sent out to pick a Christmas tree all by myself and I was truly feeling the pressure. We decided that we would go after school since we wanted to get a tree up and we didn't have any available weekends to go together until the middle of the month.
In true negative Rasmussen fashion, Hayley complained about how long I was taking to find something. I walked around for a while just because I wanted to be certain that we had found the right one. Hayley tried to remind me that it wasn't the purchase of a lifetime, just for the month! Thanks for that Hayley!
Mum finally helped me to make the final decision and dad cut it down and helped us drag it back to the car. Now we just have to decorate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment