Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Gifts

Every year we try and come up with a new fun and exciting thing that we can make to give out to give out to our friends and those that we Home and Visiting teach. This year I decided that we'd make peppermint bark and Spenser got right to it. He did all the cooking and I assembles the boxes. A good division of responsibility right?! I just wish that Spenser could stick to one method. His first batch went great, but then he kept trying to modify it to make it better. Needless to say we had to go out for more chocolate chips a few times! We're just glad that its done now and we can get on with enjoying Christmas.


1 comment:

Graham said...

I know you already know it but you have 4 kids in the house, you are so held back, but at least he does his best. you just have to give him more to do, they sat practice makes perfect