
Spenser's sister Amy flew in from Phoenix last night to take some family pictures for us. I feel so bad at how much pressure we put her under, but she did a good job in an unfamiliar environment and the weather even managed to co-operate for us. My kids, however, weren't in the most co-operating moods and mum decided that she wanted to squint on every photo. We were a rough group to work with but here are a few of them.






3 comments:
Cute Pictures!!! I think it was well worth it to have Spenser's sister come out to take them for you guys. Next time I should pay her to do some for us too! :)
I think they look lovely...even if getting them taken was a challenge!
I love the photo's thanks for sending one with your Christmas card. Hope you are all ok x
Post a Comment