Today we got to celebrate this cute girl. I can hardly believe that she's 7. Time has just flown by. She can be crazy, random, and very emotional at times, but we sure do love her and her sweet personality. She is so good to her brothers. She loves to kiss and cuddle Samuel and can play with Zach for hours. She also loves to kiss Thomas which leads to a lot of disharmony at the moment. When I ask her not to kiss Thomas because he doesn't like it she always tells me sadly, "But I love him!" She loves to play video games and be with friends, but she is also equally happy playing by herself. She doesn't really care too much about what other people are doing and I love how comfortable she is in her own skin. She is also a smart little pup and loves to read and do math right now. She has also started a love affair with Taylor Swift. She asked for a CD for her birthday and has been dancing and singing to a mix that her friend Connor put together for her. We love our darling Olivia and are so glad that she's ours.
We stayed around the house this morning until Spenser came home from work. We were planning on leaving for Portland once he got back and then heading to a water park / air museum the next day, but I decided that by the time we had paid for gas and hotels we may as well just travel 15 minutes down the road and go to Great Wolf. Since I waited too long to book a room the prices had gone up a bit so we all agreed to go tomorrow instead.
We ate lunch at Panera
These guys were sad they didn't get to sit with the rest of us!
We played some Just Dance on the Wii
Hayley's so competitive she couldn't even
let Olivia win on her birthday!
We also headed to the nail spa to get a pedicure
She loves being able to go to the spa with all the girls
Hayley and Grandma living it up
She was sad about the flower pattern they
painted for some reason!
Showing off our feet
The fun didn't stop there. We made a trip out to Applebees for dinner and then headed home for cake and ice cream.
I made the cake and Spense decorated it.
Together we make a great team.
After a day like that who wouldn't have a
smile on their face?





No comments:
Post a Comment