Thursday, April 17, 2008

Family Pictures

While we were in Arizona, Spenser's sister Amy did some family pictures for us (amyleephotography.com). Thanks so much Amy - just let us know when you need some dental work! Spense and I both feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and such beautiful (if not sometimes challenging) children.







11 comments:

Ford Family said...

Your kids look so sweet. Those pictures are lovely, I love the backgrounds- it looks so pretty.

Hayley said...

Lovely Pictures!..as always!! Another picture of Zach highlighting his Grahamness. He so looks like Dad!!!

anne said...

Just wanted to say the photos are lovely. You have a beautiful family

Dehner Family said...

Great pictures. Your kids are adorable. I love the picture of the three of them together. So cute!

Unknown said...

I am glad you like them. I had fun taking them.

Unknown said...

Your family pictures are beautiful! I love blogging and being able to see everyone...I need you to give me your email so that I can invite you to ours.

allenfamilyblog@gmail.com

Kandice

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

England Family said...

Gorgeous pictures Nad. I love them! Amy did a great job. Olivia is just the cutest little girl in the world!

TimLoraKat said...

You have such a beautiful family. The pictures turned out to wonderfully.

Debs said...

Dan kear says tell graham to get up off the floor he'll get his shirt dirty.

Britain said...

Nadia,
I just found your blog off a link on the Dehner blog, and I have to say how jealous I am that you have such a talented photographer at your disposal. Your family pictures look great! Your children are adorable. They have such cute, happy looks about them. Just beautiful.

We decided to do our blog private. If you would like an invite email britain@byu.edu