Saturday, April 12, 2008

Leaving Arizona

We woke up nice and early to finish pushing those last few bits into the suitcase. The morning didn't start off great with Zach throwing up most of his 6 oz bottle. He had had a really bad night because he was cutting his second bottom tooth - poor little guy. Grandma Noelene managed to get him back to sleep while we rushed around. I couldn't find the birth certificates for the kids so I hoped they wouldn't ask for them. I got the kids dressed in bed and we left for the airport around 6.30 am. There was no birth certificate check and we managed to make it calmly through security and found our gate and a plane that was only half way full, which meant we could take on Zach's car seat. He had a pretty rough flight what with pooping right after take off, which Spense had to change on the seat since there wasn't room in the bathroom, and throwing up all over himself again. Luckily I was smart and packed extra clothes. He finally fell asleep and after 2 1/2 hours we made it home.

We came back feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. It was fun to see family and spend some time together as the Spenser Cammack family, which we don't get enough time to do. Thanks to everyone who made it a great trip!

2 comments:

Daniel Kear said...

Debs here - sounds like you had a great time!! Oh how I'm longing for sunshine - the weather looked gorgeous! :-) x x

Lesley-Ann said...

Wow Nadia what a write up, loved looking at all the photos.