Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Feeding Giraffes


Today we set off to the zoo to feed the giraffes, amongst other things. I didn't think that I would be joining the family on the trip since I had been up since around 1.00am throwing up around 5 times for some reason. The thought of lying in bed being able to sleep and read did appeal to me, but I didn't want to miss out on the fun so I got myself dressed and didn't feel too bad and so off I went. The photos of me are, however, a little less than complementary since I do look a little ghastly still!

We had fun being able to see the baby tigers, the aquarium, and we were even able to feed the giraffes. We also took a ride on the tree and the boys, minus Zach, also went on the cable cars. The weather was warm, but not unbearable and so we all came home tired and a little red.


Hanging with the fish


The girls


Feeding the birds


Riding the train


Feeding the giraffes


Riding in the sky


Who is that bearded man?


The way Zach spent most of the day!

In the evening grandma watched the kids while Spense and I drove out to Scottsdale and ate at P F Chang's and then played miniature golf. I have hit a little bit of a low spot with my golf at the moment and Spense managed to beat me for the second time in a row.

No comments: