Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring is here

Spring has already supposed to have been here, but all the cold and wet weather we've had has made it hard to believe. I guess that it even managed to snow again while we were in England. Well I noticed today that the blossoms are finally out on the trees and my daffodils have started to bloom. I think that the tulips will take a little while longer though. Here's to spring and some warmer weather (I know we live in Western Washington. I'm not holding my breath!)


4 comments:

Debs said...

I love this time of year - it makes me feel so excited! Enjoy each blossom and flower and let's hope we can all enjoy sunnier days x x

Deidre said...

I'm jealous. We don't have that much color yet. Sympathy for the continued crappy weather! Hope the days stay dry and bright there.

Hayley said...

We have had nothing but beautiful sunny weather here since you left! - except for today! The yellow flowers in the rape seeds are starting to come out too - I love it when they do - but not the hayfever they bring! xx

Amy said...

Great photo skills Nadia!!