Our first day in Disney started early. Zach and Olivia were awake just before the 4 a.m. alarm sounded. I was shocked that they were up so early, but it did mean that we didn't have to wake them. We got off on time and arrived at the airport with plenty to spare. Even security wasn't too much of a nightmare. Zach fought the desire to sleep the whole flight and everyone did great. We then hailed our yellow cab and were off to the hotel.
We checked in, dumped our bags in the room, picked up some Jack in the Box to eat on the shuttle, and we were off. We made it into the park by around 1 p.m and joined up with everyone.
Enjoying a quick snack break
Riding the astroblasters. It was a firm favorite.
Zach was so interested in Buzz he wouldn't even
turn to look while I took the picture.
Taking it all in
He enjoyed his 1st ride. There would be many more!
By around 7:00 p.m Olivia was just exhausted. I felt like I couldn't ignore her "I'm tired" pleas any longer so I took her and Zach back to the hotel and Thomas stayed with Spense and his cousins. To be honest I wasn't too sad to leave because I was tired too. We popped a little popcorn to eat when we got back and Zach managed to inhale some of it while he was crying so I had some nice vomit to clean up on the bathroom floor by myself. He can always be counted on to make sure that a nice time is had by all!

1 comment:
That is the type of story you can torture him with when he's a teenager :) I'm so jealous you got to go to Disneyland!
Post a Comment