Today was a beautiful day. We knew that rain was in the forecast for the next forever so we made sure to get out and enjoy it. We mowed the lawn, I planted some pots, and we played outside.
Zach looks more ready for football than baseball
The kind of face you pull when dad is trying to instruct you
That night we went to Outback. At the end of the meal we ordered a Chocolate Thunder from Down Under to share. It has pecans in the base. I was just telling Spenser that this was about the best behaved Zach had ever been out for dinner when he got a little taste of the pecans. I could tell that he didn't seem to like it. I asked Spense to get it out, but it was too late. Vomit everywhere! We all left pretty quickly after that. I felt bad about the napkins and we felt bad for our waiter. He got an extra special tip for that one.

1 comment:
I love your first picture of Zach! Sorry to hear about the restaurant...does he throw up easily? :(
Post a Comment