Today we spent the day at Amazing Jakes, an indoor game center which serves up an endless buffet of food and fun. The kids had a great time. Zach discovered his new obsession - lazer tag, while Olivia thought that the endless access to cookies and ice cream cones was heavenly.
Ready for lazer tag. Zach was pretty weighed down!
Thomas attempting the climbing wall
I feel badly for Thomas when it comes to climbing. He loves to have a go, but he is kind of scared of heights which makes things a little challenging.
We also had fun in the neon bowling alley
This ride was fast and went on forever. I stayed on the
sidelines to preserve the integrity of my stomach
Spinning on the tea cups
We also enjoyed go karting ( well everyone except Thomas who was too small to drive alone and wouldn't go on with a parent - bummer) and the bumper cars. Sadly, we didn't have time for miniature golf, but we were all pretty pooped when it came time to leave and felt like it had been money well spent.
Sam stayed home with grandma and took an epic 4 hour nap. We missed him so, but were glad he got to catch up on some obviously much needed sleep.
We then drove to downtown where I deposited a husband and 3 kids for a Diamondbacks game with Grandpa and cousins. I headed out to dinner with Noelene, Amy, Megan, and Sam.
Fun times!




No comments:
Post a Comment