Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Weekend

We had an enjoyable conference weekend just being able to hang out together and take things easy. On Saturday evening after Priesthood session Josh and Spense went out for dinner with some other men from the ward, while Hayley and I went out with the kids. I wonder who got the better deal there! It was so nice on Sunday not to worry about the talks and rolls for Primary and all of the other little things I always feel that I am running around doing. It also helped to remind me of a couple of things that I have lost sight of just recently.

Olivia even tried hard to work on the conference
book that I had printed off. Thomas managed to
color in ties for the First Presidency at least!


Spense continued on a family tradition of omelets during
the Sunday morning session.

Thomas thought that the omelets were good...

...but Olivia seemed to prefer her banana and chocolate milk.


All in all the kids did pretty great. Thomas was very ready
for it to be over by the last session, but for the
most part they were downstairs for all the sessions
and just played with their toys when they were done
with listening (which didn't take too long!)


2 comments:

England Family said...

Looks like a successful conference weekend!

Graham said...

We will soon be tasting first hand spensers culinary delights, so dust off the frying pan spen.