Thursday, October 30, 2008

Work dress up and Harvest Festival fun

Today was dress up day at Spenser's office for Halloween. It looks like they all had fun. I'm not sure how much confidence it engenders in a patient when your dentist walks in looking like that though!



We spent the evening at the school's Harvest Festival. We never think that its much of an event after how well organized Trunk or Treat is (and Thomas doesn't like it that they don't give out candy!) but since they don't get to wear costumes to school it's the only chance that they get to see their classmates. We got a few nick nacks and Olivia was pleased to pick up a pair of pink plastic vampire teeth along the way!

2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I love the Star Wars theme! You are such a cute Star Wars family, and I have to admit, although everyone is darling, Yoda is my favorite as well! I always liked the church party much better than the Harvest fest too!

Deidre said...

I'd be a little scared if my dentist tried to work on me looking like that. :)