
The little leprechauns visited us on St Patrick's Day this year. They left a trail of coins and shamrocks leading to our very own pot of gold. Thomas thought that it was all a little too much since "none of it is real!" I told him that I wouldn't bother next year, so he begged for mercy.

Spense made us some of our traditional green pancakes and
green milk before school.
The event was all too much for Olivia who just wanted to sleep.
She managed to get into the spirit of the day a little later.
I toyed with the idea of making a traditional dinner or corned beef and cabbage, but as I thought about the effort I would go to and how I would then end up making something else for the kids anyway I decided not to bother.
Happy St Patricks Day!




1 comment:
Ah I love leprechauns..tell Thomas not to spoil the fun! The only reason we had the traditional dinner is because Grandma made it for us. :)
Post a Comment