Friday, January 22, 2010

Princess Party

I had hoped to roll this up like a scroll and tie it
with ribbon, but it ended up being too thick so it
just got some ribbon in the corner.

I finally stopped being a slacker and got Olivia's party invitations made and delivered today. Since she has a December birthday, we usually wait a few weeks for a birthday party, but usually not quite this long. The event was also delayed by her going back and forwards with what she wanted to do. I voted for a pool party with no cleaning before or after the party. She was dead set on a princess party at home though. I was a little surprised by this since she really enjoys playing Star Wars with her brothers more than anything else, but we decided to go with it. I think it may have been a little influenced by the princess party she went to for a preschool friend a few weeks ago. Now we have to get working on ideas.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I'm sad I didn't get to come! I'm looking forward to seeing photos of the royal occasion! xx