He also left one for both Zach and Olivia. Sometimes it's OK when they're up to no good!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Sneaky
Tonight when I went upstairs I found Thomas creeping around after hours. He told me that he was looking for his spelling words to go over one more time before his test tomorrow. Of course I believed him and went back downstairs warning him to get straight back into bed once he was done. This morning I found this outside my door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Bless him! I wish I lived closer so I could have nice notes!!!!
He has such a tender heart.
That is very sweet. I that's what my kids were up to when their sneaking around after hours! :)
I "wish" is what I meant. :)
That is so sweet! You have such sweet kids!
Oh he's a sweet boy! x
Post a Comment