
Today we decided to take a drive up to Snoqualmie Falls. We managed to get out of the car and take a look at the falls right before the weather decided to change. The rain poured for the rest of the day.

Olivia loves to hang with her grandma

At the Falls

Zach was not happy to be there. He spent most of our short tour screaming and of course the only person that he wanted to hold him was me. Oh, I am such a lucky one! You can definitely see my lack of happy face in this picture.

The Falls

Sometimes when your baby is screaming, you
just have to smile at the situation.
After a short visit to the Falls we drove into Snoqualmie and Spenser and Zach got out to take a quick look at the trains there because of Zach's love of cho cho's.


We drove around for a little while trying to find some nice hole in the wall cafe to eat at, but nothing seemed appealing, and quite a few places were closed for New Years Day. After settling on Arby's, we drove home detouring through the Spanaway Christmas lights, which is one of our favorite Christmas traditions.

Dad obviously enjoyed the ride!

Some of the lights


Spense and dad sat in the back seat during all our trips with their ipods.
Dad really loves to sing along. Poor Spense!

Zach was done by the end of the trip.
Luckily a big of M & M's makes the world good again.
1 comment:
I think I just have less to blog about which is why I'm further ahead! You guys do A LOT of interesting stuff a lot more often. I think Brad studied through New Year's Eve/Day...maybe we watched the ball drop?
Post a Comment