Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Isolation


Our weekend and the last few days have pretty much been spent inside. Olivia started vomiting in the early hours of Saturday morning and Thomas had followed suit by the afternoon. Zach decided to give us a good heave ho on saturday evening, but since he throws up so easily anyway I couldn't be sure as to whether he was really sick or had just tried to put too much food in his mouth. Hopefully, we will all feel better soon. There are only so many hours that you can lie on mom and dad's bed watching movies!

The only thing worse than cleaning up vomit and tending to children who believe they are about to die is the fact that I never get to leave the house. Call me selfish, but looking at the same 4 walls all day is pretty hard for me. In fact, I've decided that it's time for a repaint and I've been looking through my favorite Pottery Barn magazines to find some inspiration. Not only does Spenser now have to clean the carpets, but he's also got to get going on some projects.

No comments: