Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bellevue Botanical Gardens


Winter break has been pretty productive so far. We have had friends over to play and even made a trip to Chuck E Cheese. Spenser was home from work today and we decided since it was a dry night that we would make our way up to see the lights at the Bellevue Botanical Gardens.

Zach decided that he wanted to wear his Batman PJ's for the ride and I decided not to fight him. I thought that I would be able to get him into his jeans once we got there, but having just woken up he wasn't in the best mood. Hence, the batman pants in all the pictures!


The batman!


It was a pretty cold evening, but we all had fun


The display is quite impressive


Pointing some things out to Zach in the
hope of him being less grouchy


Smelling the flowers


2 comments:

Susan said...

Yet another Christmas season gone by and we didn't make it to the Bellevue Botanical Gardens! Some day....

Debs said...

They look amazing - I know another Olivia who would love it! x