Monday, January 24, 2011

Complete the Phrase


As I was looking through Thomas' school folder today I found a "Complete the Phrase" worksheet that he had been working on. It gave me some valuable insight into his little world.

What I want most in the world is... a chance to play on the English national soccer team.

I feel sorry for ...kids who have to go to boarding school and their parent's are divorced (he has a couple of
friends whose parents have gone through divorce recently and that has made him sad).

When someone hurts me, I ... say stop it and if the person does it again I tell an adult.

If I were 21, I ... would try to play for Manchester United, learn Danish, and travel around the world.

I like to eat... at Panera and get the mac and cheese.

I am really good at... soccer and reading.

I never want to forget... when I scored two goals in a soccer game and when I broke my arm.

Sometimes I dream about... meeting Harry Potter. I was a wizard and became an inventor.

When I was little... I lived in Columbus, Ohio and I had a dream I was a super hero.

My favorite time of day is... the afternoon.

I wish I could... fly to neptune and be an inventor and be a wizard.

I would rather read than... get fifty toys.

I do not like to... sit and go to bed and sing.

I love it when... it is Christmas.

I am afraid of... jumping dogs that will kill you and girls that chase me!

3 comments:

Deidre said...

I hold Thomas at the age he was when we visited for Thanksgiving and he was still into superheroes! We have had trouble with David's party too...made invites and have to change the date and I'm about ready to give up until summer...:(

Hayley said...

Does he mean he's scared that dogs and girls that chase him will kill him? :) xx

Graham said...

What a sweet young man we have been blessed to have in our family. we love you Thomas How about going to see Rooney when you come?