Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cooking with Mom


It was so funny watching Thomas help me in the kitchen today. In order to get his Wolf he has to help prepare, cook, and clean up a meal. After church we decided to go with some German pancakes. sausage, and fruit.

He wasn't a big fan of all the work, but I think he was proud of himself once it was all on the table. The funniest past about it was listening to his reaction when Olivia didn't eat as much as he would have liked.

"Olivia! Come back to the table and eat some more food. I worked really hard to make that and you haven't eaten anything."

Hum, I've heard that somewhere before. Maybe he'll be a little more understanding of the pain I feel every time I place food on the table now!

1 comment:

Graham said...

Thomas,
you cant run with the fox and hunt with the hounds. but its nice you can see what mum has to put up with every day.


lots of love