Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Valentine Party


Olivia's birthday party is scheduled a little later than usual this year since we couldn't decide what to do. I wanted to have a 'non home' birthday party, but Olivia was determined that we were going to do something at the house. I know that suits her personality much better, so I caved in. We also lacked a strong party theme. When I talked about valentine cookies and frosting Olivia was sold and we settled on a Valentine party. The invitations were finished and went out today. Now, let the house cleaning, treat making, and balloon buying begin.

2 comments:

Angela said...

way cute Nads. i am hoping to have a valentine party for jasper and his buddies on the 11th so PLEASE post party details -- for my sake. :) where are the shovels from?

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.