Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's my obsession!


Zach has become a bit of a clean freak lately. I don't mean the kind of clean that means he's helping me clean up the toy room mess without complaining. I mean the kind of clean that means you can't have ANYTHING on your hands or face. I'm constantly finding a trail of wipes around the house.


Today the kids were allowed to eat lunch in the toy room. I took up some paper towel for his hands. I should never have left the roll insight. Seriously. Were your hands that dirty?!

2 comments:

Debs said...

Now who does he take after!! :-)
Have enjoyed catching up on all your postings - you have been busy! And I can't wait to see you over here soon, tell me when you are coming so we can make a date! x x x

Jill said...

Hey, I never knew you guys had a blog! I just spent a few minutes going over some of your past posts...such a darling family!

And Zachary is too funny...Jack went through a phase like that too. I had to keep the napkins and papertowels completely out of his sight.