I received a letter in the mail last week telling me that Thomas had been nominated by his teacher and peers for an award at school assembly. I had no idea what the award was for, and didn't want to ask too many questions since I didn't want to give away the surprise. I had to laugh when Zach and I arrived and found out that the award was being given to those who had displayed a positive attitude. That's something that Thomas most certainly hasn't been displaying at home the past little while, so it's good to see that he can be a different (and better) person at school.
He didn't want to look over my way to get a picture
"Thomas is a champion of positive thinking! He is always read to meet new challenges head-on. He encourages and motivates his classmates with his "can-do" attitude!"
Mrs Eygabroad
Hopefully we'll see a little more of it around these parts too.


2 comments:
We knew he was a positive thinker really! We love that Thomas! xx
Well a dark horse at school a tom, well done and keep up the good work at school and one day you will be as smart as grandpa if you go as often as i went.
lots of Love xxxxxxxx
Post a Comment