Monday, October 17, 2011

The Birthday


Today was the day we thought we would get to meet our little peanut. I have been thinking all day about how miserable I would have been (and how miserable I would have made those around me) if I had waited until today. I feel like we somehow have been allowed to enjoy Sam for an extra couple of weeks! He is a pretty cute guy and everyone around here adores him. He spends most of his time eating and sleeping and so we love it whenever we get to see his wide eyes looking at us.





2 comments:

Anne said...

Aaah, he's lovely. Hope you are well xx

RyanJohnsonFamily said...

got to snuggle him for a brief moment before sue anne stole him--then pamela and christine! We need to have him over to get soon so I can have him to myself :) He is sooo Cute!!