Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Grandma Noelene


Today Grandma Noelene flew back home after staying with us for the past 9 days. We have been so grateful for all of her help and we only hope that she wasn't too bored sitting around the house for most of her trip. We did manage a couple of nights out to dinner, a lunch date, a Sunday drive, a walk at the Falls, and a trip to the dental office so I guess that she did get to do at least a few things.

I am sure that Grandma definitely won't miss Zach growling at her and asking when she is going home. That boy sure can be rude and embarrassing. When Spense was helping him with the prayer the other night he asked to bless Grandma and then Zach added "that she'll go home!" I was so glad that she was downstairs watching TV at the time!

Thanks again for helping us out Grandma. Now I get to see if I really can manage 4 kids all by myself!

3 comments:

England Family said...

It's ok, Oliver has been telling his Grammy to go home all weekend too! "Go home Grammy, you're nasty!" I think it's going around!!!! You'll cope just fine, You're an amazing Mum.

Deidre said...

From what I heard Noelene LOVED being up there holding the new baby. I didn't hear anything about being inside too much!

Eric and Rozanne said...

Aww...too bad about Zach. Kids say the darndest things! :) Glad you had grammy to help out. And, I agree that you will cope just fine. It might feel like a stretch for awhile, but it will get easier.