Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I am Thankful for...


Today I found a piece of Thomas' work that he had been working on for Thanksgiving, I am grateful to find little gems like these lying around sometimes. As your kids get older and become more opinionated and like to tell you what they really think it's good to see that home and family are still number one.

I am thankful for my sister and brothers.
I like having company around so that's my brothers and sister.
I'm grateful to have someone by my side.
They make me feel like I'm a hero.


I am thankful for my dad and mom.
I appreciate that they always love me.
I wouldn't exist if I didn't have her.
I wouldn't go to soccer games without him.
I wouldn't have my science fair project done without them. 


I am thankful for books
I like them as a hobby.
I like them because they keep me put at study hall.

No comments: