Thursday, November 17, 2011
Science Fair
Thomas was required to participate in the Science Fair again this year. Of course we left it until this week to complete, but some of us like working under pressure (that wouldn't be me!) Olivia also wanted to do a project, but I didn't have the energy for that so we convinced her to be Thomas' assistant and she was happy to have her name up on his board. She really didn't do a whole lot to help and as I was adding her name to the board last night Thomas questioned if we should take it off and then in true Thomas fashion without any prompting from me he said, "Well, she really wanted to do it and she would be sad if I did that." Thank you Thomas!
I was thankful to Johanna for watching Zach and Sam tonight while I flew solo at the event since Spenser had a dental meeting. The judge who interviewed Thomas was impressed with his experiment and quite a few people stopped as they walked by the display. I guess that people are interested in the "effects of toothpaste on tooth whitening" or something like that! Only the son of a dentist would do such a thing. We did discover though that Arm and Hammer baking soda and Rembrandt toothpastes work the best at whitening, but since Rembrandt is so much more expensive and the difference isn't too drastic you may as well go with the Arm and Hammer. Well now you know. Just in case you were wondering!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment