Baseball season is also coming to an end for Olivia so I decided that I should take the camera out today and catch a few shots. Olivia is an interesting child. She is loving and kind and extremely emotional. She is also very random. Sometimes when these random little gems come out of her mouth I wonder what an earth she spends her time thinking about. She is also a bit of a dark horse. If you didn't know her you would never know how smart she is. I've also been surprised this season with how athletic she seems to be these days. She can run pretty fast when she puts her mind to it, she hits pretty well, and she did an awesome job as catcher. She caught a few and never shied away from the challenge. She definitely is an interesting one to watch grow and develop, and I am excited to see how she turns out!
Ready to catch that ball
A couple of the boys on the team like to call her Tinkerbell!
Olivia's biggest fans!
It will also be interesting to see how this one turns out too!

No comments:
Post a Comment