Today we had the pleasure of attending another recorder recital. What a beautiful sound they made! Hopefully Thomas will choose a more pleasant instrument to listen to in his future musical career!
Listening to instruction
Zach was in school so he missed out, but Sam came along for the ride. He got kind of wiggly half way through so we spent a bit of time standing at the back. Thomas was glad that he came along though.


3 comments:
We got to do a 4th grade recorder concert last year. They are so much fun!!!!
I had no idea Thomas was playing the recorder! What a great first instrument to learn! I sometimes get mine out and play a few songs. Next time I see him, we'll have to jam together. It will certainly sound heavenly :)
Alex and Jesikah learned the recorder at Michael T Simmons. The other day Jarem got one of the recorders out and Alex started playing all these songs. He was even playing along with some of the hymns that I was practicing on the piano. I was so surprised he still remembered how. I agree though with a better sounding instrument. Jesikah now plays the clarinet and Tessa the flute. Much better!
Post a Comment