I'm old enough to know that by the time you hit 35 the world certainly doesn't revolve around you on your birthday. I did hear Spenser up to something and smelt baking this morning, but found no evidence of it when I woke up. I even had to put in the cinnamon rolls that I left out for breakfast!
Johanna and Eliza did bring me over Chipotle for lunch and Marti joined us for a chat when she bought Luke over to play with Zach. I had totally forgotten that it was my birthday when I organized the play date last week, but decided that since they play so well together it would be fine.
We had hoped to go out for some quick dinner before baseball, but Spense got home from work super late because Venn's son is in the hospital, so he had to cover for him. There was some quick time to blow out the candles on the cake though before rushing off to baseball and scouts. Spense had ended up decorating it at work because it was too warm before he left this morning. I think the real reason was so that all the women would tell him how great he is! We finally ended up with Wendy's at 8:20 p.m. when Thomas came home. What a fun day!

1 comment:
Happy birthday! I like you top - where is it from????
Post a Comment